International event organizer and location manager, Easyfairs, has published its latest activity report for the years 2018-2019, focusing on how it disrupts the industry by “easing” the experience for its visitors and exhibitors.
The activity report is entitled A
Travel to the future of events, following the mission of the company and
slogan, "Visit the Future".
Introduction of the report, Easyfairs
Group CEO and founder, Eric Everard, explores the motives of
change in the event industry, with the conclusion that people always want to meet
and communicate face-to-face and experience innovation first-hand: “People
will say: "I love the technology, but I want the touch!"
is used to enhance the experience of & # 39; being there & # 39; to do even more
satisfactory, the event industry has a fantastic future.
Easyfairs also reported strongly
EBITDA growth in financial year 2018-2019 (16.8%). The report
continues to describe some of the most important highlights and achievements in the past
two years, in particular:
- The company has made several strategic acquisitions, including the industrial exhibition All About Automation (AAA) and Forum Maschinenbau (FMB), Packaging Premiere in Italy, Building Holland in the Netherlands and Futurebuild in the UK and Aesthetics Media's portfolio of live events and publications .
- Easyfairs expanded its "Heroes" network of events for fans of comics, science fiction and fantasy with the acquisition of Made in Asia and Retro Made in Asia.
- Easyfairs also expands the event portfolio organically through geocloning. For example, the School Education Transformation Technology (SETT), pioneer in Sweden, event was launched in Namur and Ghent, Belgium.
- Launches of new events include PLD Paris, which serves buyers of premium beverage packaging
- Easyfairs introduced and improved technological innovations to & # 39; simplify & # 39 ;, including the range of Smart Badges, EasyGo and My Easyfairs.
- Easyfairs strengthened its position as one of & # 39; the world's top 20 event organizers.
- Easyfairs continues to win prizes: it was given the name of Belgium Enterprise of the year 2018 and earned recognition as Deloitte Best Managed Company and a Great place to work.
Although the focus of Easyfairs is on
events, it is also a leading location manager in Belgium, the Netherlands and
Sweden. In 2019, Easyfairs opened a third location in Sweden, Åbymässan,
at the service of the dynamic metropolitan area of Gothenburg. Existing locations were
renovated and modernized, including a completely new hall in Antwerp
Expo and a new multifunctional high-tech space for conferences, product
launches and other events in Evenementenhal, Gorinchem, the Next
In the past two years, Easyfairs has
has also placed a very strong emphasis on winning the fight for one
increasingly diverse range of talents in what finally becomes a & # 39; people & # 39; is
business par excellence: “Our pursuit of the future will not be guided alone
by specialists from the exhibition industry, but also by talented data scientists, market
analysts, social marketers and creative entertainers & # 39 ;, writes Everard.
Talent is one of them
five important success factors described in detail, the other
being customer focus, "relaxing", fully integrated and scalable
platform and a technology and data driven organization.